How To Make a Holistic Health Kit | Pathways | The Witches’ Garden
Most of us keep first aid kits handy for emergency use in our cars, campers, homes, etc. Have you considered adding a companion kit filled with natural remedies? Here are some essentials for filling a holistic health kit.
- Kit: Purchase or sew a heavy cotton drawstring bag to store your healing supplies inside. Keeping everything in a ready-to-go satchel is a must for those occasional impromptu outings.
- Trauma Help: flower essences (Bach Rescue Remedy or FES Five Flower Formula), green fluorite and/or clear quartz crystal
- Immune Booster: echinacea, vitamin C tablets
- Purification: sage wand for smudging (matchbook), tea tree oil
- Dehydration: bottled water, fruit juices
- Injuries: aloe vera gel (for burns, cuts, abrasions, etc.)
- Allergies: arsenicum album (homeopathic)
- Sprains: epsom salt (also great for soaking tired and sore feet after a day of traveling)
- Calming Agents: herbal teas (chamomile, lemon balm, ginger, peppermint, etc.), lavender essential oil.
- Energy Food Stuffs: almonds, granola bars, dried fruits, etc.
- Emergency Phone Numbers: Cell phone (or address book) with the contact phone numbers for your local hospital and health care providers.
- Routinely replace any perishable items in your kit.
- Personalize your kit by including your own proven remedies.